2. Because this week three people asked if I was writing and three out of three times I cringed.
3. Because I’ve caught up on all my favourite tv shows – my favoured form of procrastination.
4. Because things and thoughts need to be laid out to be seen and processed and sorted.
5. Because unlike when I speak, when I write I can edit and delete.
6. Because space and time and discipline that have been missing for a while eventually need to be forced to be found.
7. Because then something happened today that differed from every other day.
8. Because I will know that something was created and something was said.
9. Because it doesn’t actually matter if it matters to anyone else or if I am heard.
10. Because everything else is for everyone else, but this is just for me.